Scrabble word: RIM
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIM exist?
Definitions of RIM in dictionaries:
- noun - the shape of a raised edge of a more or less circular object
- noun - (basketball) the hoop from which the net is suspended
- noun - the outer part of a wheel to which the tire is attached
- noun - a projection used for strength or for attaching to another object
- noun - the top edge of a vessel or other container
- verb - run around the rim of
- verb - furnish with a rim
- verb - roll around the rim of
- The border, edge, or margin of an object.
- The circular outer part of a wheel, furthest from the axle.
- A circular metal structure around which a wheel tire is fitted.
- To furnish with a rim.
- To roll around the rim of (a basket or golf cup, for example) without falling in.
- verb - to provide with a rim (an outer edge)