Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RIM
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIM exist?
Definitions of RIM in dictionaries:
- noun - the shape of a raised edge of a more or less circular object
- noun - (basketball) the hoop from which the net is suspended
- noun - the outer part of a wheel to which the tire is attached
- noun - a projection used for strength or for attaching to another object
- noun - the top edge of a vessel or other container
- verb - run around the rim of
- verb - furnish with a rim
- verb - roll around the rim of
- The border, edge, or margin of an object.
- The circular outer part of a wheel, furthest from the axle.
- A circular metal structure around which a wheel tire is fitted.
- To furnish with a rim.
- To roll around the rim of (a basket or golf cup, for example) without falling in.
- v - to provide with a rim (an outer edge)
There are 3 letters in RIM: I M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RIM plus a wildcard: RIM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIM
Images for RIM
- DIP D15 rim OEM Number Libra - Master Pacific The Wheel Group
- Veloche 965 Wheel rim OEM Number Volt - Master Pacific The Wheel ...
- ... DESIGN ENERGY MOTION Hard Surface Modeling The Wheel rim
- DIP D66 rim OEM Number D66 - Master Pacific The Wheel Group
- rim executive lay-offs start today [UPDATE Balsillie steps down ...
- ION 179 rim OEM Number Ion 179 - Master Pacific The Wheel Group
- BACCARAT 2150 rim OEM Number 2150 - Master Pacific The Wheel Group
- Ancona - Asissi - Roma -
- rim mantiene silencio sobre posible compra-venta Geek Zeitung