Scrabble word: RIM
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIM exist?
Definitions of RIM in dictionaries:
- noun - the shape of a raised edge of a more or less circular object
- noun - (basketball) the hoop from which the net is suspended
- noun - the outer part of a wheel to which the tire is attached
- noun - a projection used for strength or for attaching to another object
- noun - the top edge of a vessel or other container
- verb - run around the rim of
- verb - furnish with a rim
- verb - roll around the rim of
- The border, edge, or margin of an object.
- The circular outer part of a wheel, furthest from the axle.
- A circular metal structure around which a wheel tire is fitted.
- To furnish with a rim.
- To roll around the rim of (a basket or golf cup, for example) without falling in.
- verb - to provide with a rim (an outer edge)
There are 3 letters in RIM: I M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RIM plus a wildcard: RIM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIM
Images for RIM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.