Is GRIM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GRIM in various dictionaries:
- adj - not to be placated or appeased or moved by entreaty
- adj - shockingly repellent
- adj - harshly ironic or sinister
- adj - harshly uninviting or formidable in manner or appearance
- adj - filled with melancholy and despondency
- adj - causing dejection
- Unrelenting; rigid.
- Uninviting or unnerving in aspect; forbidding: “undoubtedly the grimmest part of him was his iron claw” (J.
- Ghastly; sinister: “He made a grim jest at the horrifying nature of his wound” (Reginald Pound).
- Dismal; gloomy: a grim, rainy day.
- Ferocious; savage: the grim advance of the pillaging army.
- adj - stern and unrelenting
There are 4 letters in GRIM: G I M R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GRIM
To search all scrabble anagrams of GRIM, to go: GRIM?
Rearrange the letters in GRIM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GRIM
What's nearby GRIM
Lookup in Wiki for GRIM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GRIM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GRIM"