Scrabble word: GRIM
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRIM exist?
Definitions of GRIM in dictionaries:
- adj - not to be placated or appeased or moved by entreaty
- adj - shockingly repellent
- adj - harshly ironic or sinister
- adj - harshly uninviting or formidable in manner or appearance
- adj - filled with melancholy and despondency
- adj - causing dejection
- Unrelenting; rigid.
- Uninviting or unnerving in aspect; forbidding: “undoubtedly the grimmest part of him was his iron claw” (J.
- Ghastly; sinister: “He made a grim jest at the horrifying nature of his wound” (Reginald Pound).
- Dismal; gloomy: a grim, rainy day.
- Ferocious; savage: the grim advance of the pillaging army.
- adj - stern and unrelenting