Scrabble word: GRIME
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRIME exist?
Definitions of GRIME in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being covered with unclean things
- verb - make soiled, filthy, or dirty
- Black dirt or soot, especially such dirt clinging to or ingrained in a surface.
- adj - free from dirt or stain
- verb - to rid of dirt or stain
There are 5 letters in GRIME: E G I M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRIME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRIME plus a wildcard: GRIME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRIME
Images for GRIME
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.