Scrabble word: REGIME
In which Scrabble dictionary does REGIME exist?
Definitions of REGIME in dictionaries:
- noun - the organization that is the governing authority of a political unit
- noun - (medicine) a systematic plan for therapy (often including diet)
- A form of government: a fascist regime.
- A government in power; administration: suffered under the new regime.
- A prevailing social system or pattern.
- The period during which a particular administration or system prevails.
- A regulated system, as of diet and exercise; a regimen.
- noun - a system of government
There are 6 letters in REGIME: E E G I M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REGIME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REGIME plus a wildcard: REGIME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REGIME
Images for REGIME
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.