Scrabble word: REGIMEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does REGIMEN exist?
Definitions of REGIMEN in dictionaries:
- noun - (medicine) a systematic plan for therapy (often including diet)
- Governmental rule or control.
- The systematic procedure of a natural phenomenon or process.
- A regulated system, as of diet, therapy, or exercise, intended to promote health or achieve another beneficial effect.
- A course of intense physical training.
- noun - a systematic plan
There are 7 letters in REGIMEN: E E G I M N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REGIMEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REGIMEN plus a wildcard: REGIMEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REGIMEN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REGIMEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.