Scrabble word: MERGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MERGE exist?
Definitions of MERGE in dictionaries:
- verb - become one
- verb - mix together different elements
- verb - join or combine
- To cause to be absorbed, especially in gradual stages.
- To combine or unite: merging two sets of data.
- To blend together, especially in gradual stages.
- To become combined or united.
- verb - to mix smoothly and inseparably together
There are 5 letters in MERGE: E E G M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MERGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MERGE plus a wildcard: MERGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MERGE
Images for MERGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.