Scrabble word: MERGER
In which Scrabble dictionary does MERGER exist?
Definitions of MERGER in dictionaries:
- noun - the combination of two or more commercial companies
- noun - an occurrence that involves the production of a union
- The act or an instance of merging; union.
- The union of two or more commercial interests or corporations.
- The absorption of a lesser estate, liability, right, action, or offense into a greater one.
- noun - the union of two or more businesses into a single enterprise
There are 6 letters in MERGER: E E G M R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MERGER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MERGER plus a wildcard: MERGER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MERGER
Images for MERGER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.