Scrabble word: MERGER
In which Scrabble dictionary does MERGER exist?
Definitions of MERGER in dictionaries:
- noun - the combination of two or more commercial companies
- noun - an occurrence that involves the production of a union
- The act or an instance of merging; union.
- The union of two or more commercial interests or corporations.
- The absorption of a lesser estate, liability, right, action, or offense into a greater one.
- noun - the union of two or more businesses into a single enterprise