Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MERE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MERE exist?
Definitions of MERE in dictionaries:
- noun - a small pond of standing water
- adj - being nothing more than specified
- adj - apart from anything else
- Being nothing more than what is specified: a mere child; a mere 50 cents an hour.
- Considered apart from anything else: shocked by the mere idea.
- Small; slight: could detect only the merest whisper.
- Pure; unadulterated.
- A boundary.
- adv - being nothing more than [adj MERER, MEREST] : MERELY
- noun - a pond or lake
There are 4 letters in MERE: E E M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MERE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MERE plus a wildcard: MERE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MERE
Images for MERE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.