Scrabble word: MERE
Is MERE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MERE in dictionaries:
- noun - a small pond of standing water
- adj - being nothing more than specified
- adj - apart from anything else
- Being nothing more than what is specified: a mere child; a mere 50 cents an hour.
- Considered apart from anything else: shocked by the mere idea.
- Small; slight: could detect only the merest whisper.
- Pure; unadulterated.
- A boundary.
- adv - being nothing more than [adj MERER, MEREST] : MERELY
- noun - a pond or lake
There are 4 letters in MERE: E E M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MERE
To search all scrabble anagrams of MERE, to go: MERE?
Let's rearrange the letters in MERE and see some winning combinations
Images for MERE
Lookup in Wiki for MERE
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.