Scrabble word: MEAGER
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEAGER exist?
Definitions of MEAGER in dictionaries:
- adj - deficient in amount or quality or extent
- Deficient in quantity, fullness, or extent; scanty.
- Deficient in richness, fertility, or vigor; feeble: the meager soil of an eroded plain.
- These adjectives mean lacking in quantity, fullness, or extent.
- adv - deficient in quantity or quality [adj] : MEAGERLY
There are 6 letters in MEAGER: A E E G M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MEAGER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MEAGER plus a wildcard: MEAGER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MEAGER
Images for MEAGER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.