Scrabble word: AGREE
In which Scrabble dictionary does AGREE exist?
Definitions of AGREE in dictionaries:
- verb - be in accord
- verb - consent or assent to a condition, or agree to do something
- verb - be compatible, similar or consistent
- verb - go together
- verb - show grammatical agreement
- verb - be agreeable or suitable
- verb - achieve harmony of opinion, feeling, or purpose
- To grant consent; accede.
- To come into or be in accord, as of opinion.
- To be of one opinion; concur.
- To come to an understanding or to terms.
- To be compatible or in correspondence: The copy agrees with the original.
- To be suitable, appropriate, pleasing, or healthful: Spicy food does not agree with me.
- To correspond in gender, number, case, or person.
- verb - to have the same opinion
There are 5 letters in AGREE: A E E G R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AGREE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AGREE plus a wildcard: AGREE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AGREE
Images for AGREE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.