Scrabble word: EAGER
In which Scrabble dictionary does EAGER exist?
Definitions of EAGER in dictionaries:
- noun - a high wave (often dangerous) caused by tidal flow (as by colliding tidal currents or in a narrow estuary)
- adj - having or showing keen interest or intense desire or impatient expectancy
- Having or showing keen interest, intense desire, or impatient expectancy.
- These adjectives mean animated by or showing great interest or desire.
- adv - impatiently longing [adj -GERER, -GEREST] : EAGERLY
- noun - a tidal flood
There are 5 letters in EAGER: A E E G R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EAGER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EAGER plus a wildcard: EAGER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EAGER
Images for EAGER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.