Is EAGER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EAGER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a high wave (often dangerous) caused by tidal flow (as by colliding tidal currents or in a narrow estuary)
- adj - having or showing keen interest or intense desire or impatient expectancy
- Having or showing keen interest, intense desire, or impatient expectancy.
- These adjectives mean animated by or showing great interest or desire.
- adv - impatiently longing [adj -GERER, -GEREST] : EAGERLY
- noun - a tidal flood
There are 5 letters in EAGER: A E E G R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EAGER
To search all scrabble anagrams of EAGER, to go: EAGER?
Rearrange the letters in EAGER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EAGER
What's nearby EAGER
Lookup in Wiki for EAGER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EAGER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EAGER"