Scrabble word: GREASE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GREASE exist?
Definitions of GREASE in dictionaries:
- noun - a thick fatty oil (especially one used to lubricate machinery)
- noun - the state of being covered with unclean things
- verb - lubricate with grease
- Soft or melted animal fat, especially after rendering.
- A thick oil or viscous substance, especially when used as a lubricant.
- The oily substance present in raw wool; suint.
- Raw wool that has not been cleansed of this oily substance.
- Something, such as money or influence, that facilitates the attainment of an object or a desire: accepted some grease to fix the outcome of the race.
- To coat, smear, or soil with grease: greased the pie pan.
- To lubricate with grease.
- To facilitate the progress of.
- To kill.
- verb - to smear with grease (a lubricating substance)
There are 6 letters in GREASE: A E E G R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GREASE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GREASE plus a wildcard: GREASE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GREASE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GREASE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.