Scrabble word: GREASE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GREASE exist?
Definitions of GREASE in dictionaries:
- noun - a thick fatty oil (especially one used to lubricate machinery)
- noun - the state of being covered with unclean things
- verb - lubricate with grease
- Soft or melted animal fat, especially after rendering.
- A thick oil or viscous substance, especially when used as a lubricant.
- The oily substance present in raw wool; suint.
- Raw wool that has not been cleansed of this oily substance.
- Something, such as money or influence, that facilitates the attainment of an object or a desire: accepted some grease to fix the outcome of the race.
- To coat, smear, or soil with grease: greased the pie pan.
- To lubricate with grease.
- To facilitate the progress of.
- To kill.
- verb - to smear with grease (a lubricating substance)