Scrabble word: GREASER
In which Scrabble dictionary does GREASER exist?
Definitions of GREASER in dictionaries:
- noun - (ethnic slur) offensive term for a person of Mexican descent
- One who greases, such as a worker who greases working parts in a machine.
- A tough young man, especially one from a white working-class background who is much involved with motorcycles or cars.
- Used as a disparaging term for a Latin American, especially a Mexican.
- verb - to smear with grease (a lubricating substance)
There are 7 letters in GREASER: A E E G R R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GREASER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GREASER plus a wildcard: GREASER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GREASER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GREASER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.