Scrabble word: REAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does REAR exist?
Definitions of REAR in dictionaries:
- noun - the back of a military formation or procession
- noun - the side of an object that is opposite its front
- noun - the part of something that is furthest from the normal viewer
- noun - the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- noun - the side that goes last or is not normally seen
- verb - stand up on the hind legs, of quadrupeds
- verb - bring up
- verb - rise up
- verb - cause to rise up
- verb - construct, build, or erect
- adj - located in or toward the back or rear
- A hind part.
- The point or area farthest from the front: the rear of the hall.
- The part of a military deployment usually farthest from the fighting front.
- The buttocks.
- To care for (children or a child) during the early stages of life; bring up.
- To lift upright; raise.
- To build; erect.
- To tend (growing plants or animals).
- To rise on the hind legs, as a horse.
- To rise high in the air; tower.
- verb - to lift upright