Scrabble word: REAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does REAR exist?
Definitions of REAR in dictionaries:
- noun - the back of a military formation or procession
- noun - the side of an object that is opposite its front
- noun - the part of something that is furthest from the normal viewer
- noun - the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- noun - the side that goes last or is not normally seen
- verb - stand up on the hind legs, of quadrupeds
- verb - bring up
- verb - rise up
- verb - cause to rise up
- verb - construct, build, or erect
- adj - located in or toward the back or rear
- A hind part.
- The point or area farthest from the front: the rear of the hall.
- The part of a military deployment usually farthest from the fighting front.
- The buttocks.
- To care for (children or a child) during the early stages of life; bring up.
- To lift upright; raise.
- To build; erect.
- To tend (growing plants or animals).
- To rise on the hind legs, as a horse.
- To rise high in the air; tower.
- verb - to lift upright
There are 4 letters in REAR: A E R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REAR plus a wildcard: REAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REAR
Images for REAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.