Scrabble word: BARER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BARER exist?
Definitions of BARER in dictionaries:
- adj - completely unclothed
- adj - lacking in amplitude or quantity
- adj - not having a protective covering
- adj - lacking its natural or customary covering
- adj - just barely adequate or within a lower limit
- adj - apart from anything else
- adj - lacking a surface finish such as paint
- adj - providing no shelter or sustenance
- adj - having everything extraneous removed including contents
- adj - lacking embellishment or ornamentation
- adv - being without clothing or covering [adj -KEDER, -KEDEST] : NAKEDLY
- verb - to lay open to view
There are 5 letters in BARER: A B E R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BARER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BARER plus a wildcard: BARER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BARER
Images for BARER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.