Scrabble word: BEARER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BEARER exist?
Definitions of BEARER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone whose employment involves carrying something
- noun - a messenger who bears or presents
- noun - one of the mourners carrying the coffin at a funeral
- noun - the person who is in possession of a check or note or bond or document of title that is endorsed to him or to whoever holds it
- A porter.
- A pallbearer.
- One that holds a check or other redeemable note for payment.
- A fruit- or flower-bearing plant.
- verb - to continue in existence
There are 6 letters in BEARER: A B E E R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEARER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BEARER plus a wildcard: BEARER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEARER
Images for BEARER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.