Scrabble word: BEARERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BEARERS exist?
Definitions of BEARERS in dictionaries:
- noun - someone whose employment involves carrying something
- noun - a messenger who bears or presents
- noun - one of the mourners carrying the coffin at a funeral
- noun - the person who is in possession of a check or note or bond or document of title that is endorsed to him or to whoever holds it
- verb - to continue in existence
There are 7 letters in BEARERS: A B E E R R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEARERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BEARERS plus a wildcard: BEARERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEARERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BEARERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.