Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BASER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BASER exist?
Definitions of BASER in dictionaries:
- adj - serving as or forming a base
- adj - of low birth or station (`base' is archaic in this sense)
- adj - (used of metals) consisting of or alloyed with inferior metal
- adj - not adhering to ethical or moral principles
- adj - having or showing an ignoble lack of honor or morality
- adj - illegitimate
- adj - debased
- adj - morally low
There are 5 letters in BASER: A B E R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BASER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BASER plus a wildcard: BASER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BASER
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BASER
- Kemi p gymnasieniveau Kemi B p nettet
- Camp Bondsteel and Americas plans to control Caspian oil
- IL PARCO ARCHEOLOGICO NATURALISTICO DELLA ROCCA
- Bahar baser University of Warwick - Academia.edu
- konomien og Helmand-planen - WEB-AVISEN ARTILLERIET.DK
- Garanti 2012 Webrazzi dllerinde Teknolojiyi En yi ...
- EMU Syrer - baser - Neutralisation
- Salt - Wikipedia den frie encyklopdi
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.