Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BREAMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BREAMS exist?
Definitions of BREAMS in dictionaries:
- noun - flesh of various freshwater fishes of North America or of Europe
- noun - flesh of any of various saltwater fishes of the family Sparidae or the family Bramidae
- noun - any of numerous marine percoid fishes especially (but not exclusively) of the family Sparidae
- noun - any of various usually edible freshwater percoid fishes having compressed bodies and shiny scales
- verb - clean (a ship's bottom) with heat
- verb - to clean a ship's bottom
There are 6 letters in BREAMS: A B E M R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BREAMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BREAMS plus a wildcard: BREAMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BREAMS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BREAMS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.