Scrabble word: SMEAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does SMEAR exist?
Definitions of SMEAR in dictionaries:
- noun - slanderous defamation
- noun - a thin tissue or blood sample spread on a glass slide and stained for cytologic examination and diagnosis under a microscope
- noun - a blemish made by dirt
- noun - an act that brings discredit to the person who does it
- verb - stain by smearing or daubing with a dirty substance
- verb - make a smudge on
- verb - cover (a surface) by smearing (a substance) over it
- verb - charge falsely or with malicious intent
- To spread or daub with a sticky, greasy, or dirty substance.
- To apply by spreading or daubing: smeared suntan lotion on my face and arms.
- To stain by or as if by spreading or daubing with a sticky, greasy, or dirty substance.
- To stain or attempt to destroy the reputation of; vilify: political enemies who smeared his name.
- To defeat utterly; smash.
- A mark made by smearing; a spot or blot.
- A substance to be spread on a surface.
- A sample, as of blood or bacterial cells, spread on a slide for microscopic examination or on the surface of a culture medium.
- An attempt to destroy a reputation; vilification or slander.
- verb - to spread with a sticky, greasy, or dirty substance
There are 5 letters in SMEAR: A E M R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SMEAR