Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SMEAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does SMEAR exist?
Definitions of SMEAR in dictionaries:
- noun - slanderous defamation
- noun - a thin tissue or blood sample spread on a glass slide and stained for cytologic examination and diagnosis under a microscope
- noun - a blemish made by dirt
- noun - an act that brings discredit to the person who does it
- verb - stain by smearing or daubing with a dirty substance
- verb - make a smudge on
- verb - cover (a surface) by smearing (a substance) over it
- verb - charge falsely or with malicious intent
- To spread or daub with a sticky, greasy, or dirty substance.
- To apply by spreading or daubing: smeared suntan lotion on my face and arms.
- To stain by or as if by spreading or daubing with a sticky, greasy, or dirty substance.
- To stain or attempt to destroy the reputation of; vilify: political enemies who smeared his name.
- To defeat utterly; smash.
- A mark made by smearing; a spot or blot.
- A substance to be spread on a surface.
- A sample, as of blood or bacterial cells, spread on a slide for microscopic examination or on the surface of a culture medium.
- An attempt to destroy a reputation; vilification or slander.
- verb - to spread with a sticky, greasy, or dirty substance
There are 5 letters in SMEAR: A E M R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SMEAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SMEAR plus a wildcard: SMEAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SMEAR
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SMEAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.