Scrabble word: SMEARS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SMEARS exist?
Definitions of SMEARS in dictionaries:
- noun - slanderous defamation
- noun - a thin tissue or blood sample spread on a glass slide and stained for cytologic examination and diagnosis under a microscope
- noun - a blemish made by dirt
- noun - an act that brings discredit to the person who does it
- verb - stain by smearing or daubing with a dirty substance
- verb - make a smudge on
- verb - cover (a surface) by smearing (a substance) over it
- verb - charge falsely or with malicious intent
- verb - to spread with a sticky, greasy, or dirty substance
There are 6 letters in SMEARS: A E M R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SMEARS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SMEARS plus a wildcard: SMEARS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SMEARS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SMEARS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.