Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MESS exist?
Definitions of MESS in dictionaries:
- noun - a state of confusion and disorderliness
- noun - informal terms for a difficult situation
- noun - soft semiliquid food
- noun - a meal eaten in a mess hall by service personnel
- noun - a (large) military dining room where service personnel eat or relax
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- verb - eat in a mess hall
- verb - make a mess of or create disorder in
- A disorderly or dirty accumulation, heap, or jumble: left a mess in the yard.
- A cluttered, untidy, usually dirty condition: The kitchen was in a mess.
- A confused, troubling, or embarrassing condition; a muddle: With divorce and bankruptcy proceedings pending, his personal life was in a mess.
- One that is in such a condition: clothes that were a mess after painting the ceiling; made a mess of their marriage.
- An amount of food, as for a meal, course, or dish: cooked up a mess of fish.
- A serving of soft, semiliquid food: a mess of porridge.
- A group of people, usually soldiers or sailors, who regularly eat meals together.
- Food or a meal served to such a group: took mess with the enlistees.
- A mess hall.
- To make disorderly or soiled; clutter or foul: a puppy that still messes the floor.
- To botch; bungle.
- To cause or make a mess.
- To use or handle something carelessly; fiddle: messed with the blender until he broke it.
- To intrude; interfere: messing in the neighbors’ affairs.
- To take a meal in a military mess.
- To pass time in aimless puttering.
- To associate casually or playfully: liked to mess around with pals on days off.
- To make a mistake, especially from nervousness or confusion: messed up and dropped the ball.
- To beat up; manhandle: got messed up in a brawl.
- v - to make dirty or untidy
There are 4 letters in MESS: E M S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MESS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MESS plus a wildcard: MESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MESS
Images for MESS
- FileLego mess.jpg - Wikipedia
- Only God can turn a mess into a message. Dr. Js Apothecary ...
- FileMajor mess.jpg - Simple English Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Saying Yes to mess - New York Times
- Calculating The Speed of mess GeekDad Wired.com
- What a mess
- Sorry About The mess thanks to Barry McCartney
- Bestandmessie mess 1.jpg - Wikipedia
- Victorian House Renovation mess
- FileFarmers market mess.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.