Is MESS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MESS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a state of confusion and disorderliness
- noun - informal terms for a difficult situation
- noun - soft semiliquid food
- noun - a meal eaten in a mess hall by service personnel
- noun - a (large) military dining room where service personnel eat or relax
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- verb - eat in a mess hall
- verb - make a mess of or create disorder in
- A disorderly or dirty accumulation, heap, or jumble: left a mess in the yard.
- A cluttered, untidy, usually dirty condition: The kitchen was in a mess.
- A confused, troubling, or embarrassing condition; a muddle: With divorce and bankruptcy proceedings pending, his personal life was in a mess.
- One that is in such a condition: clothes that were a mess after painting the ceiling; made a mess of their marriage.
- An amount of food, as for a meal, course, or dish: cooked up a mess of fish.
- A serving of soft, semiliquid food: a mess of porridge.
- A group of people, usually soldiers or sailors, who regularly eat meals together.
- Food or a meal served to such a group: took mess with the enlistees.
- A mess hall.
- To make disorderly or soiled; clutter or foul: a puppy that still messes the floor.
- To botch; bungle.
- To cause or make a mess.
- To use or handle something carelessly; fiddle: messed with the blender until he broke it.
- To intrude; interfere: messing in the neighbors’ affairs.
- To take a meal in a military mess.
- To pass time in aimless puttering.
- To associate casually or playfully: liked to mess around with pals on days off.
- To make a mistake, especially from nervousness or confusion: messed up and dropped the ball.
- To beat up; manhandle: got messed up in a brawl.
- verb - to make dirty or untidy
There are 4 letters in MESS: E M S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MESS
To search all scrabble anagrams of MESS, to go: MESS?
Rearrange the letters in MESS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MESS
Images for MESS
What's nearby MESS
Lookup in Wiki for MESS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We keep maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MESS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MESS"