Scrabble word: REAMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does REAMS exist?
Definitions of REAMS in dictionaries:
- noun - a large quantity of written matter
- noun - a quantity of paper
- verb - squeeze the juice out (of a fruit) with a reamer
- verb - remove by making a hole or by boring
- verb - enlarge with a reamer
- verb - to enlarge with a reamer
There are 5 letters in REAMS: A E M R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REAMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REAMS plus a wildcard: REAMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REAMS
Images for REAMS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.