Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ARMIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARMIES exist?
Definitions of ARMIES in dictionaries:
- noun - a permanent organization of the military land forces of a nation or state
- noun - a large number of people united for some specific purpose
- noun - the army of the United States of America
- n - a large body of men trained and armed for war
There are 6 letters in ARMIES: A E I M R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARMIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ARMIES plus a wildcard: ARMIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARMIES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ARMIES
- armies of Exigo 03 Game photos and wallpapers
- Lonely Mountain - a k a The Battle of Five armies
- Medieval 2 Total War Kingdoms armies Battle On A Hillside Screenshot ...
- The Battle of Agincourt the armies clash
- The Silver Key More Battle of Five armies goodness
- The Forbidden Mazes of the Jennerak Obscure Items on My Shelf Review ...
- The Battle of Five armies
- 40k Hobby Blog armies On Parade
- armies Of Exigo
- GameSpy armies of Exigo - Page 1
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.