Scrabble word: SEMINAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEMINAR exist?
Definitions of SEMINAR in dictionaries:
- noun - any meeting for an exchange of ideas
- noun - a course offered for a small group of advanced students
- A small group of advanced students in a college or graduate school engaged in original research or intensive study under the guidance of a professor who meets regularly with them to discuss their reports and findings.
- A course of study so pursued.
- A scheduled meeting of such a group.
- A meeting for an exchange of ideas; a conference.
- noun - an advanced study group at a college or university