Scrabble word: SEMINAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEMINAR exist?
Definitions of SEMINAR in dictionaries:
- noun - any meeting for an exchange of ideas
- noun - a course offered for a small group of advanced students
- A small group of advanced students in a college or graduate school engaged in original research or intensive study under the guidance of a professor who meets regularly with them to discuss their reports and findings.
- A course of study so pursued.
- A scheduled meeting of such a group.
- A meeting for an exchange of ideas; a conference.
- noun - an advanced study group at a college or university
There are 7 letters in SEMINAR: A E I M N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEMINAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEMINAR plus a wildcard: SEMINAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEMINAR
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SEMINAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.