Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MINES
In which Scrabble dictionary does MINES exist?
Definitions of MINES in dictionaries:
- noun - excavation in the earth from which ores and minerals are extracted
- noun - explosive device that explodes on contact
- verb - get from the earth by excavation
- verb - lay mines
- v - to dig into for valuable materials
There are 5 letters in MINES: E I M N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MINES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MINES plus a wildcard: MINES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MINES
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MINES
- The Fournel mines - a vein of silver ore covered in blue gold
- FileStrip coal mining.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- active gold mines map of california active gold mines 2000 2001 in the ...
- FileW. Va. coal mine 1908.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- ... mines even so underground mines need more laborers than surface mines
- Full resolution (1600 1067 pixels file size 770 KB MIME ...
- Full resolution (2632 1895 pixels file size 3.84 MB MIME ...
- Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Closed Coal mines Can Provide Clean Geothermal Energy HeatingOil.com
- tocsin_bang mines 34
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.