Scrabble word: MINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MINE exist?
Definitions of MINE in dictionaries:
- noun - excavation in the earth from which ores and minerals are extracted
- noun - explosive device that explodes on contact
- verb - get from the earth by excavation
- verb - lay mines
- An excavation in the earth from which ore or minerals can be extracted.
- The site of such an excavation, with its surface buildings, elevator shafts, and equipment.
- A deposit of ore or minerals in the earth or on its surface.
- An abundant supply or source of something valuable: This guidebook is a mine of information.
- A tunnel dug under an enemy emplacement to gain an avenue of attack or to lay explosives.
- An explosive device used to destroy enemy personnel, shipping, fortifications, or equipment, often placed in a concealed position and designed to be detonated by contact, proximity, or a time fuse.
- A burrow or tunnel made by an insect, especially a corridor on a leaf made by a leaf miner.
- To extract (ore or minerals) from the earth.
- To dig a mine in (the earth) to obtain ore or minerals.
- To tunnel under (the earth or a surface feature).
- To make (a tunnel) by digging.
- To lay explosive mines in or under.
- To attack, damage, or destroy by underhand means; subvert.
- To delve into and make use of; exploit: mine the archives for detailed information.
- To excavate the earth for the purpose of extracting ore or minerals.
- To work in a mine.
- To dig a tunnel under the earth, especially under an enemy emplacement or fortification.
- To lay explosive mines.
- Used to indicate the one or ones belonging to me: The green gloves are mine.
- verb - to dig into for valuable materials
There are 4 letters in MINE: E I M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MINE plus a wildcard: MINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MINE
Images for MINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.