Scrabble word: MINCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MINCE exist?
Definitions of MINCE in dictionaries:
- noun - food chopped into small bits
- verb - make less severe or harsh
- verb - walk daintily
- verb - cut into small pieces
- To cut or chop into very small pieces.
- To subdivide (land, for example) into minute parts.
- To pronounce in an affected way, as with studied elegance and refinement.
- To moderate or restrain (words) for the sake of politeness and decorum; euphemize: Don’t mince words: say what you mean.
- To walk with very short steps or with exaggerated primness.
- Finely chopped food, especially mincemeat.
- verb - to cut into very small pieces