Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MINCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MINCE exist?
Definitions of MINCE in dictionaries:
- noun - food chopped into small bits
- verb - make less severe or harsh
- verb - walk daintily
- verb - cut into small pieces
- To cut or chop into very small pieces.
- To subdivide (land, for example) into minute parts.
- To pronounce in an affected way, as with studied elegance and refinement.
- To moderate or restrain (words) for the sake of politeness and decorum; euphemize: Don’t mince words: say what you mean.
- To walk with very short steps or with exaggerated primness.
- Finely chopped food, especially mincemeat.
- v - to cut into very small pieces
There are 5 letters in MINCE: C E I M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MINCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MINCE plus a wildcard: MINCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MINCE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MINCE
- Premium Beef mince - Knights Meats
- Choose from our selection of mince
- TRADITIONAL mince PIE MORNING hosted by THE FRIENDS OF ST GILES ...
- Australian Angus minced beef
- Coffee Muffins Scottish mince Round or Pie Recipe
- Pork mince from The Sausage Shed in Somerset
- mince Pies Love Them or Hate Them Americans Living in London - AFY ...
- mince Meat Rice Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Mulled Wine & mince Pies The Chatterjis Blog
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.