Scrabble word: CINEMA
In which Scrabble dictionary does CINEMA exist?
Definitions of CINEMA in dictionaries:
- noun - a medium that disseminates moving pictures
- noun - a theater where films are shown
- A film or movie.
- A movie theater.
- Films or movies considered as a group.
- The film or movie industry.
- The art or technique of making films or movies; filmmaking.
- noun - a motion-picture theater
There are 6 letters in CINEMA: A C E I M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CINEMA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CINEMA plus a wildcard: CINEMA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CINEMA
Images for CINEMA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.