Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CINEMA
In which Scrabble dictionary does CINEMA exist?
Definitions of CINEMA in dictionaries:
- noun - a medium that disseminates moving pictures
- noun - a theater where films are shown
- A film or movie.
- A movie theater.
- Films or movies considered as a group.
- The film or movie industry.
- The art or technique of making films or movies; filmmaking.
- n - a motion-picture theater
There are 6 letters in CINEMA: A C E I M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CINEMA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CINEMA plus a wildcard: CINEMA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CINEMA
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CINEMA
- cinema Inspired Ceremony Music Chic Productions
- cinema P a n d o r a
- Wexford Omniplex cinema
- at Flicks cinema in Clacton on sea Flicks cinema now showing cinema ...
- cinema City Closes Its Doors - Cityline Hartford News
- The MovieBuff How do cinemas make money
- NICE ETOILE - cinema-pathe-massena
- Cinma aux Rives de lOrne Caen
- Luxury Home cinema design and installed
- FileInterno di un sala da cinema.JPG - Wikipedia the free ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.