Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PEMICAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEMICAN exist?
Definitions of PEMICAN in dictionaries:
- noun - lean dried meat pounded fine and mixed with melted fat
- n - a food prepared by North American Indians
There are 7 letters in PEMICAN: A C E I M N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PEMICAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEMICAN plus a wildcard: PEMICAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEMICAN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PEMICAN
- This Pemmican Style Beef Jerky doesnt seem to provide much flavor ...
- Pemmican The Original Fast Food of the Native Americans Emergency ...
- Ben & Laurens Adventure Journal Pemmican Bars Revisited
- Pounding Pemmican
- Pemmican Instructions
- Native American Woman adding berries to make pemmican
- Pemmican by artist Tom Guilleon Picture This Gallery Art Blog
- grass-fed pemmican pail
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.