Scrabble word: CANE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CANE exist?
Definitions of CANE in dictionaries:
- noun - a stick that people can lean on to help them walk
- noun - a strong slender often flexible stem as of bamboos, reeds, rattans, or sugar cane
- noun - a stiff switch used to hit students as punishment
- verb - beat with a cane
- A slender, strong but often flexible stem, as of certain bamboos, reeds, or rattans.
- A plant having such a stem.
- Such stems or strips of such stems used for wickerwork or baskets.
- A bamboo (Arundinaria gigantea) native to the southeast United States, having long stiff stems and often forming canebrakes.
- The stem of a raspberry, blackberry, certain roses, or similar plants.
- Sugar cane.
- A stick used as an aid in walking or carried as an accessory.
- A rod used for flogging.
- To make, supply, or repair with flexible woody material.
- To hit or beat with a rod.
- verb - to beat with a rod