Scrabble word: CANE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CANE exist?
Definitions of CANE in dictionaries:
- noun - a stick that people can lean on to help them walk
- noun - a strong slender often flexible stem as of bamboos, reeds, rattans, or sugar cane
- noun - a stiff switch used to hit students as punishment
- verb - beat with a cane
- A slender, strong but often flexible stem, as of certain bamboos, reeds, or rattans.
- A plant having such a stem.
- Such stems or strips of such stems used for wickerwork or baskets.
- A bamboo (Arundinaria gigantea) native to the southeast United States, having long stiff stems and often forming canebrakes.
- The stem of a raspberry, blackberry, certain roses, or similar plants.
- Sugar cane.
- A stick used as an aid in walking or carried as an accessory.
- A rod used for flogging.
- To make, supply, or repair with flexible woody material.
- To hit or beat with a rod.
- verb - to beat with a rod
There are 4 letters in CANE: A C E N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CANE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CANE plus a wildcard: CANE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CANE
Images for CANE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.