Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ENACT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENACT exist?
Definitions of ENACT in dictionaries:
- verb - order by virtue of superior authority
- verb - act out
- To make into law: Congress enacted a tax reform bill.
- To act (something) out, as on a stage: enacted the part of the parent.
- v - to make into a law
There are 5 letters in ENACT: A C E N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENACT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENACT plus a wildcard: ENACT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENACT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ENACT
- Sjaak Smits (5) wijkvereniging Samen Actief Helmond
- ElectronicTea Ceremony - News - Domus
- view download documents
- 445 sieraden maken wijkvereniging Samen Actief Helmond
- bloemschikken 22-5-2012 044 wijkvereniging Samen Actief Helmond
- De corsowagen van Fun Fun die de hoofdprijs in ontvangst mochten nemen ...
- familiedag 2012 (foto Louis Claassen) 177 wijkvereniging Samen ...
- Mise en scne et jeu Marcos MalaviaDirection dacteur Muriel ...
- Call to enact anti-torture law - NegaraKita.com
- al-Saachezs AEU enact CUSTOM Moralia Development Experiment Type AEU ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.