Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ASCENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASCENT exist?
Definitions of ASCENT in dictionaries:
- noun - an upward slope or grade (as in a road)
- noun - a movement upward
- noun - the act of changing location in an upward direction
- The act or process of rising or going upward.
- An advancement, especially in social status.
- An upward slope or incline.
- A going back in time or upward in genealogical succession.
- verb - to go or move upward
There are 6 letters in ASCENT: A C E N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASCENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASCENT plus a wildcard: ASCENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASCENT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASCENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.