Scrabble word: SECANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SECANT exist?
Definitions of SECANT in dictionaries:
- noun - a straight line that intersects a curve at two or more points
- noun - ratio of the hypotenuse to the adjacent side of a right-angled triangle
- A straight line intersecting a curve at two or more points.
- The straight line drawn from the center through one end of a circular arc and intersecting the tangent to the other end of the arc.
- The ratio of the length of this line to the length of the radius of the circle.
- The reciprocal of the cosine of an angle in a right triangle.
- noun - a trigonometric function of an angle