Scrabble word: SECANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SECANT exist?
Definitions of SECANT in dictionaries:
- noun - a straight line that intersects a curve at two or more points
- noun - ratio of the hypotenuse to the adjacent side of a right-angled triangle
- A straight line intersecting a curve at two or more points.
- The straight line drawn from the center through one end of a circular arc and intersecting the tangent to the other end of the arc.
- The ratio of the length of this line to the length of the radius of the circle.
- The reciprocal of the cosine of an angle in a right triangle.
- noun - a trigonometric function of an angle
There are 6 letters in SECANT: A C E N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SECANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SECANT plus a wildcard: SECANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SECANT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SECANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.