Scrabble word: CANS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CANS exist?
Definitions of CANS in dictionaries:
- noun - airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc.
- noun - the quantity contained in a can
- noun - a buoy with a round bottom and conical top
- noun - the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- noun - a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
- noun - a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
- verb - preserve in a can or tin
- verb - terminate the employment of
- verb - to put in a can (a cylindrical container)
- verb - used as an auxiliary to express ability
There are 4 letters in CANS: A C N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CANS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CANS plus a wildcard: CANS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CANS
Images for CANS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.