Scrabble word: CANS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CANS exist?
Definitions of CANS in dictionaries:
- noun - airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc.
- noun - the quantity contained in a can
- noun - a buoy with a round bottom and conical top
- noun - the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- noun - a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
- noun - a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
- verb - preserve in a can or tin
- verb - terminate the employment of
- verb - to put in a can (a cylindrical container)
- verb - used as an auxiliary to express ability