Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCANS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCANS exist?
Definitions of SCANS in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of scanning
- noun - an image produced by scanning
- verb - examine minutely or intensely
- verb - examine hastily
- verb - make a wide, sweeping search of
- verb - conform to a metrical pattern
- verb - move a light beam over
- verb - read metrically
- verb - obtain data from magnetic tapes
- v - to examine closely
There are 5 letters in SCANS: A C N S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCANS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCANS plus a wildcard: SCANS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCANS
Images for SCANS
- MRI scans tops
- Weve talked a lot about full-body security scans in airports as it ...
- tags baby scans 3d 4d nt nuchal translucency sexing scans early ...
- Body scans of two Women 250lb vs 120lb [boredpanda]
- Liverpool - Adzooks.co.uk - Take a Peek 3D 4D Baby scans
- ... newly developed technique for magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scans
- Size of this preview 600 600 pixels . Other resolutions 240 ...
- MRI scans
- Selena - Magazine scans - Cosmopolitan 2012 - Selena Gomez Photo ...
- Breaking Dawn calendar scans - Breaking Dawn The Movie Photo (26640393 ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.