Scrabble word: SCANS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCANS exist?
Definitions of SCANS in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of scanning
- noun - an image produced by scanning
- verb - examine minutely or intensely
- verb - examine hastily
- verb - make a wide, sweeping search of
- verb - conform to a metrical pattern
- verb - move a light beam over
- verb - read metrically
- verb - obtain data from magnetic tapes
- verb - to examine closely
There are 5 letters in SCANS: A C N S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCANS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCANS plus a wildcard: SCANS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCANS
Images for SCANS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.