Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCAN exist?
Definitions of SCAN in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of scanning
- noun - an image produced by scanning
- verb - examine minutely or intensely
- verb - examine hastily
- verb - make a wide, sweeping search of
- verb - conform to a metrical pattern
- verb - move a light beam over
- verb - read metrically
- verb - obtain data from magnetic tapes
- To examine closely.
- To look over quickly and systematically: scanning the horizon for signs of land.
- To look over or leaf through hastily: scanned the morning papers while eating breakfast.
- To analyze (verse) into metrical patterns.
- To move a finely focused beam of light or electrons in a systematic pattern over (a surface) in order to reproduce or sense and subsequently transmit an image.
- To move a radar beam in a systematic pattern over (a sector of sky) in search of a target.
- To search (stored data) automatically for specific data.
- To examine (a body or a body part) with a CAT scanner or similar scanning apparatus.
- To analyze verse into metrical patterns.
- To conform to a metrical pattern.
- To undergo electronic scanning.
- The act or an instance of scanning.
- Scope or field of vision.
- Examination of a body or bodily part by a CAT scanner or similar scanning apparatus.
- A picture or an image produced by this means.
- A single sweep of the beam of electrons across a television screen.
- verb - to examine closely
There are 4 letters in SCAN: A C N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCAN plus a wildcard: SCAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCAN
Images for SCAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.