Scrabble word: ACCENTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACCENTS exist?
Definitions of ACCENTS in dictionaries:
- noun - distinctive manner of oral expression
- noun - special importance or significance
- noun - the usage or vocabulary that is characteristic of a specific group of people
- noun - the relative prominence of a syllable or musical note (especially with regard to stress or pitch)
- noun - a diacritical mark used to indicate stress or placed above a vowel to indicate a special pronunciation
- verb - to stress, single out as important
- verb - put stress on
- verb - to pronounce with prominence
There are 7 letters in ACCENTS: A C C E N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACCENTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACCENTS plus a wildcard: ACCENTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACCENTS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ACCENTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.