Is ACCENTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ACCENTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - distinctive manner of oral expression
- noun - special importance or significance
- noun - the usage or vocabulary that is characteristic of a specific group of people
- noun - the relative prominence of a syllable or musical note (especially with regard to stress or pitch)
- noun - a diacritical mark used to indicate stress or placed above a vowel to indicate a special pronunciation
- verb - to stress, single out as important
- verb - put stress on
- verb - to pronounce with prominence
There are 7 letters in ACCENTS: A C C E N S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ACCENTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of ACCENTS, to go: ACCENTS?
Rearrange the letters in ACCENTS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of ACCENTS
6 letters out of ACCENTS
5 letters out of ACCENTS
4 letters out of ACCENTS
3 letters out of ACCENTS
2 letters out of ACCENTS
Contextual use of ACCENTS
What's nearby ACCENTS
Lookup in Wiki for ACCENTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ACCENTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ACCENTS"