Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ACCENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACCENT exist?
Definitions of ACCENT in dictionaries:
- noun - distinctive manner of oral expression
- noun - special importance or significance
- noun - the usage or vocabulary that is characteristic of a specific group of people
- noun - the relative prominence of a syllable or musical note (especially with regard to stress or pitch)
- noun - a diacritical mark used to indicate stress or placed above a vowel to indicate a special pronunciation
- verb - to stress, single out as important
- verb - put stress on
- The relative prominence of a particular syllable of a word by greater intensity or by variation or modulation of pitch or tone.
- Vocal prominence or emphasis given to a particular syllable, word, or phrase.
- One determined by the regional or social background of the speaker.
- One determined by the phonetic habits of the speaker’s native language carried over to his or her use of another language.
- A mark or symbol used in the printing and writing of certain languages to indicate the vocal quality to be given to a particular letter: an acute accent.
- A mark or symbol used in printing and writing to indicate the stressed syllables of a spoken word.
- Rhythmically significant stress in a line of verse.
- Special stress given to a note within a phrase.
- A mark representing this stress.
- A mark used as a superscript to distinguish among variables represented by the same symbol.
- A mark used as a superscript to indicate the first derivative of a variable.
- A mark or one of several marks used as a superscript to indicate a unit, such as feet (') and inches (") in linear measurement.
- A distinctive feature or quality, such as a feature that accentuates or complements a decorative style.
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_E.
- To stress or emphasize the pronunciation of.
- To mark with a printed accent.
- To focus attention on; accentuate: a program that accents the development of leadership.
- v - to pronounce with prominence
There are 6 letters in ACCENT: A C C E N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACCENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACCENT plus a wildcard: ACCENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACCENT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ACCENT
- Exporters of Hyundai accent Genuine Car Spare Parts India
- Hyundai accent Review Price Photos Specifications Models Auto ...
- hyundai accent 2012 2012 Hyundai accent ReviewPrice with Full ...
- Hyundai accent (2012)
- FileHyundai accent GLS sedan.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- 2012 Hyundai accent Briggs Supercenter
- Hyundai accent httpwww.larevueautomobile.comimagesHyundaiaccent ...
- 2011 Hyundai accent Unveiled At Beijing Australia Launch Unclear ...
- Hyundai accent - CarAutoPortal.com
- Hyundai accent SR picture 07 of 21 Rear Angle MY 2006 1600x1200
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.