Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANT exist?
Definitions of ANT in dictionaries:
- noun - social insect living in organized colonies
- Any of various social insects of the family Formicidae, characteristically having wings only in the males and fertile females and living in colonies that have a complex social organization.
- n - a small insect
There are 3 letters in ANT: A N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANT plus a wildcard: ANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANT
Images for ANT
- Harvester ant Behavior Characteristics of Harvester ants
- FileMeat eater ant feeding on honey.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- FileMeat eater ant feeding on honey02.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- Beyond Necessity Charleys (single) ant
- Above image Red imported fire ant Solenopsis invicta
- Pavement ants Pavement ant Control & Identification - Orkin.com
- FileCarpenter ant Tanzania crop.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- FileCamponotus flavomarginatus ant.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.