Scrabble word: TANK
In which Scrabble dictionary does TANK exist?
Definitions of TANK in dictionaries:
- noun - an enclosed armored military vehicle
- noun - a large (usually metallic) vessel for holding gases or liquids
- noun - as much as a tank will hold
- noun - a freight car that transports liquids or gases in bulk
- noun - a cell for violent prisoners
- verb - store in a tank by causing (something) to flow into it
- verb - consume excessive amounts of alcohol
- verb - treat in a tank
- A large, often metallic container for holding or storing liquids or gases.
- The amount that this container can hold: buy a tank of gas.
- A usually artificial pool, pond, reservoir, or cistern, especially one used to hold water for drinking or for irrigation.
- An enclosed, heavily armored combat vehicle that is mounted with cannon and guns and moves on caterpillar treads.
- A jail or jail cell.
- To drink to the point of intoxication.
- To fill the tank of a motor vehicle with gasoline.
- verb - to store in a tank (a container usually for liquids)
There are 4 letters in TANK: A K N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TANK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TANK plus a wildcard: TANK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TANK
Images for TANK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.