Scrabble word: TANK
In which Scrabble dictionary does TANK exist?
Definitions of TANK in dictionaries:
- noun - an enclosed armored military vehicle
- noun - a large (usually metallic) vessel for holding gases or liquids
- noun - as much as a tank will hold
- noun - a freight car that transports liquids or gases in bulk
- noun - a cell for violent prisoners
- verb - store in a tank by causing (something) to flow into it
- verb - consume excessive amounts of alcohol
- verb - treat in a tank
- A large, often metallic container for holding or storing liquids or gases.
- The amount that this container can hold: buy a tank of gas.
- A usually artificial pool, pond, reservoir, or cistern, especially one used to hold water for drinking or for irrigation.
- An enclosed, heavily armored combat vehicle that is mounted with cannon and guns and moves on caterpillar treads.
- A jail or jail cell.
- To drink to the point of intoxication.
- To fill the tank of a motor vehicle with gasoline.
- verb - to store in a tank (a container usually for liquids)