Scrabble word: TANKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TANKS exist?
Definitions of TANKS in dictionaries:
- noun - an enclosed armored military vehicle
- noun - a large (usually metallic) vessel for holding gases or liquids
- noun - as much as a tank will hold
- noun - a freight car that transports liquids or gases in bulk
- noun - a cell for violent prisoners
- verb - store in a tank by causing (something) to flow into it
- verb - consume excessive amounts of alcohol
- verb - treat in a tank
- verb - to store in a tank (a container usually for liquids)
There are 5 letters in TANKS: A K N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TANKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TANKS plus a wildcard: TANKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TANKS
Images for TANKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.