Scrabble word: TASK
Is TASK valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TASK in dictionaries:
- noun - any piece of work that is undertaken or attempted
- noun - a specific piece of work required to be done as a duty or for a specific fee
- verb - assign a task to
- verb - use to the limit
- A piece of work assigned or done as part of one’s duties.
- A difficult or tedious undertaking.
- A function to be performed; an objective.
- To assign a task to or impose a task on.
- These nouns denote a piece of work that one must do.
- verb - to assign a job to
There are 4 letters in TASK: A K S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TASK
Click to search all anagrams of TASK plus a wildcard: TASK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TASK
Images for TASK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.