Scrabble word: TACKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TACKS exist?
Definitions of TACKS in dictionaries:
- noun - the heading or position of a vessel relative to the trim of its sails
- noun - a short nail with a sharp point and a large head
- noun - gear for a horse
- noun - (nautical) a line (rope or chain) that regulates the angle at which a sail is set in relation to the wind
- noun - (nautical) the act of changing tack
- noun - sailing a zigzag course
- verb - fasten with tacks
- verb - turn into the wind
- verb - create by putting components or members together
- verb - sew together loosely, with large stitches
- verb - fix to
- verb - reverse (a direction, attitude, or course of action)
- verb - to fasten with tacks (short, sharp-pointed nails)
There are 5 letters in TACKS: A C K S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TACKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TACKS plus a wildcard: TACKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TACKS
Images for TACKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.