Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CASK
In which Scrabble dictionary does CASK exist?
Definitions of CASK in dictionaries:
- noun - the quantity a cask will hold
- noun - a cylindrical container that holds liquids
- A sturdy cylindrical container for storing liquids; a barrel.
- The quantity that such a container can hold.
- verb - to store in a cask (a strong barrel)
There are 4 letters in CASK: A C K S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CASK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CASK plus a wildcard: CASK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CASK
Images for CASK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.