Scrabble word: HACKS
Is HACKS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HACKS in dictionaries:
- noun - one who works hard at boring tasks
- noun - a politician who belongs to a small clique that controls a political party for private rather than public ends
- noun - a mediocre and disdained writer
- noun - a tool (as a hoe or pick or mattock) used for breaking up the surface of the soil
- noun - a car driven by a person whose job is to take passengers where they want to go in exchange for money
- noun - an old or over-worked horse
- noun - a horse kept for hire
- noun - a saddle horse used for transportation rather than sport etc.
- verb - cut with a hacking tool
- verb - be able to manage or manage successfully
- verb - cut away
- verb - kick on the arms
- verb - kick on the shins
- verb - fix a computer program piecemeal until it works
- verb - significantly cut up a manuscript
- verb - cough spasmodically
- adj - to cut or chop roughly [v -ED, -ING, -S] : HACKABLE
There are 5 letters in HACKS: A C H K S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HACKS
Click to search all anagrams of HACKS plus a wildcard: HACKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HACKS
Images for HACKS
Lookup in Wiki for HACKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.