Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HACK
In which Scrabble dictionary does HACK exist?
Definitions of HACK in dictionaries:
- noun - one who works hard at boring tasks
- noun - a politician who belongs to a small clique that controls a political party for private rather than public ends
- noun - a mediocre and disdained writer
- noun - a tool (as a hoe or pick or mattock) used for breaking up the surface of the soil
- noun - a car driven by a person whose job is to take passengers where they want to go in exchange for money
- noun - an old or over-worked horse
- noun - a horse kept for hire
- noun - a saddle horse used for transportation rather than sport etc.
- verb - cut with a hacking tool
- verb - be able to manage or manage successfully
- verb - cut away
- verb - kick on the arms
- verb - kick on the shins
- verb - fix a computer program piecemeal until it works
- verb - significantly cut up a manuscript
- verb - cough spasmodically
- To cut or chop with repeated and irregular blows: hacked down the saplings.
- To break up the surface of (soil).
- To cut or mutilate as if by hacking: hacked millions off the budget.
- To cope with successfully; manage: couldn’t hack a second job.
- To chop or cut something by hacking.
- To work or perform as a hacker.
- To cough roughly or harshly.
- A rough, irregular cut made by hacking.
- A tool, such as a hoe, used for hacking.
- A blow made by hacking.
- A rough, dry cough.
- A horse used for riding or driving; a hackney.
- A worn-out horse for hire; a jade.
- One who undertakes unpleasant or distasteful tasks for money or reward; a hireling.
- A writer hired to produce routine or commercial writing.
- A carriage or hackney for hire.
- A taxicab.
- To let out (a horse) for hire.
- To make banal or hackneyed with indiscriminate use.
- To drive a taxicab for a living.
- To work for hire as a writer.
- To ride on horseback at an ordinary pace.
- By, characteristic of, or designating routine or commercial writing: hack prose.
- Hackneyed; banal.
- adj - to cut or chop roughly [v -ED, -ING, -S] : HACKABLE
There are 4 letters in HACK: A C H K
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HACK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HACK plus a wildcard: HACK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HACK
Images for HACK
- Wallpapers hacker hack The Planet Aprendiz De 1280x1024 477893 ...
- Report Dutch government was unprepared for SSL hack itblogworld1
- Free hack GU haseo Wallpaper - Download The Free hack GU haseo ...
- hackRoots Fonds dcran Japanimes.fr
- hack GU Wallpaper
- Picture 8163 hack_GU HD Anime Wallpapers - Anime Wallpapers and ...
- hack (image)
- Wild hacker Complete hackING information for Newbies