Scrabble word: HACK
In which Scrabble dictionary does HACK exist?
Definitions of HACK in dictionaries:
- noun - one who works hard at boring tasks
- noun - a politician who belongs to a small clique that controls a political party for private rather than public ends
- noun - a mediocre and disdained writer
- noun - a tool (as a hoe or pick or mattock) used for breaking up the surface of the soil
- noun - a car driven by a person whose job is to take passengers where they want to go in exchange for money
- noun - an old or over-worked horse
- noun - a horse kept for hire
- noun - a saddle horse used for transportation rather than sport etc.
- verb - cut with a hacking tool
- verb - be able to manage or manage successfully
- verb - cut away
- verb - kick on the arms
- verb - kick on the shins
- verb - fix a computer program piecemeal until it works
- verb - significantly cut up a manuscript
- verb - cough spasmodically
- To cut or chop with repeated and irregular blows: hacked down the saplings.
- To break up the surface of (soil).
- To cut or mutilate as if by hacking: hacked millions off the budget.
- To cope with successfully; manage: couldn’t hack a second job.
- To chop or cut something by hacking.
- To work or perform as a hacker.
- To cough roughly or harshly.
- A rough, irregular cut made by hacking.
- A tool, such as a hoe, used for hacking.
- A blow made by hacking.
- A rough, dry cough.
- A horse used for riding or driving; a hackney.
- A worn-out horse for hire; a jade.
- One who undertakes unpleasant or distasteful tasks for money or reward; a hireling.
- A writer hired to produce routine or commercial writing.
- A carriage or hackney for hire.
- A taxicab.
- To let out (a horse) for hire.
- To make banal or hackneyed with indiscriminate use.
- To drive a taxicab for a living.
- To work for hire as a writer.
- To ride on horseback at an ordinary pace.
- By, characteristic of, or designating routine or commercial writing: hack prose.
- Hackneyed; banal.
- adj - to cut or chop roughly [v -ED, -ING, -S] : HACKABLE
There are 4 letters in HACK: A C H K
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HACK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HACK plus a wildcard: HACK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HACK
Images for HACK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.