Scrabble word: SMACK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SMACK exist?
Definitions of SMACK in dictionaries:
- noun - a blow from a flat object (as an open hand)
- noun - the taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth
- noun - a sailing ship (usually rigged like a sloop or cutter) used in fishing and sailing along the coast
- noun - street names for heroin
- noun - an enthusiastic kiss
- noun - the act of smacking something
- verb - deliver a hard blow to
- verb - have an element suggestive (of something)
- verb - have a distinctive or characteristic taste
- verb - kiss lightly
- verb - press (the lips) together and open (the lips) noisily, as in eating
- adv - directly
- To press together and open (the lips) quickly and noisily, as in eating or tasting.
- To kiss noisily.
- To strike sharply and with a loud noise.
- To make or give a smack.
- To collide sharply and noisily: The ball smacked against the side of the house.
- The loud, sharp sound of smacking.
- A noisy kiss.
- A sharp blow or slap.
- With a smack: fell smack on her head.
- Directly: “We were smack in the middle of another controversy about a public man’s personal life” (Ellen Goodman).
- A distinctive flavor or taste.
- A suggestion or trace.
- A small amount; a smattering.
- To have a distinctive flavor or taste.
- To give an indication; be suggestive.
- A sloop-rigged boat used chiefly in fishing, especially to transport the catch to market.
- verb - to strike sharply