Scrabble word: SMACK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SMACK exist?
Definitions of SMACK in dictionaries:
- noun - a blow from a flat object (as an open hand)
- noun - the taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth
- noun - a sailing ship (usually rigged like a sloop or cutter) used in fishing and sailing along the coast
- noun - street names for heroin
- noun - an enthusiastic kiss
- noun - the act of smacking something
- verb - deliver a hard blow to
- verb - have an element suggestive (of something)
- verb - have a distinctive or characteristic taste
- verb - kiss lightly
- verb - press (the lips) together and open (the lips) noisily, as in eating
- adv - directly
- To press together and open (the lips) quickly and noisily, as in eating or tasting.
- To kiss noisily.
- To strike sharply and with a loud noise.
- To make or give a smack.
- To collide sharply and noisily: The ball smacked against the side of the house.
- The loud, sharp sound of smacking.
- A noisy kiss.
- A sharp blow or slap.
- With a smack: fell smack on her head.
- Directly: “We were smack in the middle of another controversy about a public man’s personal life” (Ellen Goodman).
- A distinctive flavor or taste.
- A suggestion or trace.
- A small amount; a smattering.
- To have a distinctive flavor or taste.
- To give an indication; be suggestive.
- A sloop-rigged boat used chiefly in fishing, especially to transport the catch to market.
- verb - to strike sharply
There are 5 letters in SMACK: A C K M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SMACK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SMACK plus a wildcard: SMACK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SMACK
Images for SMACK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.