Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MASK
In which Scrabble dictionary does MASK exist?
Definitions of MASK in dictionaries:
- noun - a covering to disguise or conceal the face
- noun - activity that tries to conceal something
- noun - a party of guests wearing costumes and masks
- noun - a protective covering worn over the face
- verb - hide under a false appearance
- verb - put a mask on or cover with a mask
- verb - make unrecognizable
- verb - cover with a sauce
- verb - shield from light
- A covering, as of cloth, that has openings for the eyes, entirely or partly conceals the face, and is worn especially at a masquerade ball.
- A grotesque or comical representation of a face, worn especially to frighten or amuse, as at Halloween.
- A facial covering worn for ritual.
- A figure of a head worn by actors in Greek and Roman drama to identify a character or trait and to amplify the voice.
- A protective covering for the face or head.
- A gas mask.
- A covering for the nose and mouth that is used for inhaling oxygen or an anesthetic.
- A covering worn over the nose and mouth, as by a surgeon or dentist, to prevent infection.
- A mold of a person’s face, often made after death.
- An often grotesque representation of a head and face, used for ornamentation.
- The face or facial markings of certain animals, such as foxes or dogs.
- A face having a blank, fixed, or enigmatic expression.
- Something, often a trait, that disguises or conceals: “If ever I saw misery under a mask, it was on her face” (Erskine Childers).
- A natural or artificial feature of terrain that conceals and protects military forces or installations.
- An opaque border or pattern placed between a source of light and a photosensitive surface to prevent exposure of specified portions of the surface.
- The translucent border framing a television picture tube and screen.
- A pattern of characters, bits, or bytes used to control the elimination or retention of another pattern of characters, bits, or bytes.
- A cosmetic preparation that is applied to the face and allowed to dry before being removed, used especially for cleansing and tightening the skin.
- A person wearing a mask.
- To cover with a decorative or protective mask.
- To make indistinct or blurred to the senses: spices that mask the strong flavor of the meat.
- To cover in order to conceal, protect, or disguise.
- To block the view of: Undergrowth masked the entrance to the cave.
- To cover (a part of a photographic film) by the application of an opaque border.
- To prevent (an atom or a group of atoms) from taking part in a normal reaction.
- To put on a mask, especially for a masquerade ball.
- To conceal one’s real personality, character, or intentions.
- adj - to cover with a mask (a covering used to disguise the face) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : MASKABLE
There are 4 letters in MASK: A K M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MASK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MASK plus a wildcard: MASK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MASK
Images for MASK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.