Scrabble word: SMACKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SMACKS exist?
Definitions of SMACKS in dictionaries:
- noun - a blow from a flat object (as an open hand)
- noun - the taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth
- noun - a sailing ship (usually rigged like a sloop or cutter) used in fishing and sailing along the coast
- noun - street names for heroin
- noun - an enthusiastic kiss
- noun - the act of smacking something
- verb - deliver a hard blow to
- verb - have an element suggestive (of something)
- verb - have a distinctive or characteristic taste
- verb - kiss lightly
- verb - press (the lips) together and open (the lips) noisily, as in eating
- verb - to strike sharply
There are 6 letters in SMACKS: A C K M S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SMACKS plus a wildcard: SMACKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SMACKS
Images for SMACKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.